(Shed)Rooms with a view
PUBLISHED: 15:37 03 July 2017 | UPDATED: 15:37 03 July 2017
For a sound investment and brilliant family holidays, look no further than The Fritton Arms Shedrooms
The Fritton Arms ShedRooms are funky, newly designed holiday cabins. Hidden amongst Norfolk woodlands, ShedRooms can be discovered next to a long stretch of freshwater lake on an exclusive private estate.
Available in one, two and three bedrooms, ShedRooms feature great living spaces, wood burning stoves, stunning ensuite bathrooms, modern kitchens, underfloor heating and fully retractable windows and doors, creating a real open air feel.
Plus, they use cutting edge building technology with eco-friendly insulation.
Why buy a ShedRoom:
• Sun drenched 40ft decked terrace
• Well spaced for maximum privacy in young broadleaf woodland
• Farrow & Ball inspired interiors
• Flexible ownership and shared ownership options available, PLUS earn extra income when you’re not using your Shed
• High specifications available, including wood fired hot tub
• If you want to earn extra income from your investment, we can let and manage your shed for you, so when you’re not using it, you’re earning from it
• ShedRooms start at £225,000, or share the cost with co-ownership from £50,000.
Life at Fritton Lake Private Holiday Resort
Owners and guests at Fritton benefit from a plethora of activities, including triathlon training facilities, open water swimming, stand up paddle boarding, trail running, cycling, horse riding and much more. There are some great golf courses and spectacular beaches nearby. A pair of mountain bikes is included,so you can be car-free and unwind the healthy way.
Fine quality food and drink is available on resort at The Fritton Arms, using much fresh produce coming from the Somerleyton estate.
Combined with the option of a concierge service means that potential owners are onto something quite unique and special.
To see for yourself arrange a private tour with Jude by calling 01493 488 666 or visit frittonshedrooms.com