Recipe: Goldenberry and pumpkin seed loaf
PUBLISHED: 09:54 11 January 2016 | UPDATED: 10:15 11 January 2016
Blogger, Pilates instructor, health and wellness coach, Lottie Murphy shares her latest delicious goldenberry and pumpkin seed loaf
• 1 cup soaked pumpkin seeds
• 1 cup buckwheat flour
• 3 heaped tablespoons psyllium husk
• 3 heaped tablespoons chia seeds
• 1/3 cup goldenberrys
• 1 tablespoon local honey
• 1 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, mix all your dry ingredients then slowly stir through the honey
2. Make a little hole in the middle and gradually mix in the water. I don’t know why the hole helps but it does!
3. Transfer to a lined loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes. Check that the middle is cooked by piercing a knife through and make sure it doesn’t come out sticky
Tip: My favourite way to enjoy this loaf is warm with butter
See more recipes here.
Follow us on Facebook for more updates.